Monday, August 12, 2013

Kansas City ¦ Disney Princess Newborn Girl

I was so excited to share these images on my facebook page and now on my blog.  My best friend, Kati, at Shoot Babe helped make my vision come to life with the sweet outfits she knitted and sewed.  Need something special for your newborn sessions? 
Check this girl out, she rocks. 

We couldn't have asked for a sweeter model than Aubrie, she snoozed the whole way through the shoot, including her three wardrobe changes.  I can't wait to shoot our next set, already in the works.  We will begin our model search soon.  If you are an expectant mommy of a baby girl keep an eye on my facebook page Anna Marie Photography for updates. 

If you are a fan of my page, photography, Disney, babies or all things cute and precious I would love it if you could repin one of my images to one of your boards on Pinterest! Thank you so much :)


Kansas City Newborn Photographer 


Kansas City Newborn Photographer 


Kansas City Newborn Photographer 

No comments:

Post a Comment