Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kansas City ¦ 4 Month Baby Boy Blue and Brown

I know a lot of photographers dislike the dreaded "4 month" session. Babies are generally hard to work with at this age. I just shoot quickly, capture what I can and I shoot it as a mini session so we wrap in 20 minutes. I always consider it a success if we are able to get eye contact and smiles...what you don't see in the newborn session.  Luckily Blair gave us a lot of both.  A sweet boy, happy baby and the perfect 4 month session.


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


 Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer


Kansas City Newborn Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment